14th & 15th July 2020
This meeting is intended for senior pharmacovigilance professionals who would like to improve their daily practice and better understand regulatory expectations and practical implications. The meeting will be chaired by a GCC PV expert in contract research, authority, consultancy and the industry, they aim to interactively help you better understand the daily challenges you face and hear about solutions from others in similar situations.
- Evaluate the place of the QPPV in the Pharmacovigilance System of a Company
- Share experiences from the EU QPPV to learn better how to fulfil and deal with the role of the QPPV
- Understand the challenges of being a QPPV for Small & Medium Enterprises and contractually within CROs
- Advance understanding of the legal and liability aspects for the QPPV and what documents need to be in place
- Enable QPPVs to articulate their role in the company in order to promote senior management understanding and support
- Design initiatives to move the QPPV position forward successfully in Middle East
Who Will Attend?
- PV professionals including PV and local safety officers
- Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance
- Deputy Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance Regulators & Inspectors
- CRO & Consultants providing QPPV Services
Feedback from our Attendees
Regulatory Affairs Manager, AJ Vaccines
The PV training is really helpful in making PV activities much easier and updated us on authorities plans, as well as it helped in showing the ways of the PV audits from other companies point of view.
In short, it is great opportunity to refresh our PV knowledge.
Green Pharma Stores
Thank you so much for your big and huge efforts.
Day 1 was really great. We are now attending lectures for Day 2.
Keep it up.
We wish you all the best.
Lecturer,Dubai Medical College for Girls
Thanks for arranging the PV training program in a such efficient way. It was very good and very informative.
All the best for the future events