About the Summit
GCC Regulatory Affairs Pharma Summit is an annual event that provides platform for pharmaceutical regulatory experts and industry professionals in the GCC region to share insights and discuss about the latest updates in the pharmaceutical regulations. The summit aims to focus on new developments, amendments and innovations happening in the pharmaceutical industry in the GCC region.
This Summit is one of the first and only strategic meeting place in the GCC region for local and international pharmaceutical and medical industry professionals to meet and discuss on topics related to all aspects of regulatory affairs, legal and compliance. Delegates will take away valuable knowledge shared by experts through presentations, open-discussions and networking.
For 2020 we will focus on the following topics:
- Emerging regulatory updates in the pharma market in GCC countries
- Protecting the Intellectual Property (IP) in pharma
- Understand the challenges of being a QPPV for Small & Medium Enterprises and contractually within CROs
- The North African file on Regulations in Pharma in Alegria and Morocco
- The Regulatory Intelligence – Adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in pharma
- GCC Central Drug Registration
- Gulf Standard Serialization
Over the course of two days, 50+ speakers will analyze and discuss on the important factors affecting the pharmaceutical regulatory market. A gathering of 250+ international and local experts and professionals will come together to network and share knowledge on the specifics and initiatives in regulatory affairs in the GCC region.